5-22-2014 – COMMENTARY – BETH ANN BLOGGING & TALKING!
The definition of the word Conundrum is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of thinking today in the United States of America :
1. America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Think about it! And that, my friends,
pretty much sums up the USA in the 21st Century.
Makes you wonder who is doing the math.
These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the
direction of our current government and cultural environment:
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.
And here’s another one worth considering…
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. How come we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money? What’s interesting is the first group “worked for” their money, but the second didn’t. Think about it…..
And Last but not least,
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping the payments or benefits to illegal aliens.
Am I the only one missing something?
The Question is: What are we going to do about this chaos caused by our elected officials?
Lou Semrad is my guest today – He’s just an ordinary citizen thinking, “What can I do” to make a statement, to wake people up and make them think?”
He started a business… Right Now Apparel – his story? Vote Right! Know your candidates and vote for those who best represent and stand to protect our values, our Constitution, our Bill of Rights…. There’s that word again… RIGHT! His unique shirts convey a message loud and clear… RIGHT NOW! We haven’t time to waste my friends – we must act… vote RIGHT NOW!
Choose your shirt – and let’s speak out for RIGHT….
I’m not talking about the Right & the Left… I’m talking what’s RIGHT for America!
There’s more to the Right Turn than a Nice Shirt!
There’s more to BRINGING AMERICA HOME© than a talk show & host!
Let me encourage you RIGHT HERE… RIGHT NOW… to do all that you can to BRING AMERICA HOME©
THIS MISSION IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE:
However, it does rely an your willingness and
your passion to make America RIGHT again…
To preserve & protect our inalienable RIGHTS for the future generations of this nation…
10-STEPS TO HELP BRING AMERICA HOME
1 Tune in to CSC Talk Radio – Join Beth Ann for coffee & commonsense each day
2 Join Beth Ann Blogging! The blog continues where the talking stops. More news & links provided AND just like the show; your comments are welcome!
3 Become a PEN PAL! Subscriber to THE PEN – only $24.95 ~ Share the publication – circulate & educate
4 Join CSC Talk Radio on Facebook! Lots of Patriots are Hanging out there
5 Twitter & Tweet… It’s more than just silliness, there’s lots of news & updates to glean
6 Stay Active! You have a PEN & PHONE… use both and keep your elected officials accountable
7 Support your local radio station!
8 Invite Beth Ann to your town: She’s available to speak to your group of patriots or your organization ~ Allow her to share, encourage, educate & activate
9 Support CSC Talk Radio Sponsors! There are the best of the best!
10 PRAYER! Pray for CSC Talk Radio and pray for all our leaders… PERHAPS THIS SHOULD BE #1 ON THE LIST!
Contact CSC Talk Radio
PO Box 73
California, MO 65018
If you deny or reject this Mission
Our nation will surely self-destruct!
Using your pen!
Be sure to send your petition of grievance letter to all your elected officials: state & national levels –
even your county officials
Remember these words from Margaret Mead
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”